Monday, September 29, 2008

A Short One

As you can probably tell, I love to write and tend to write long. Most blog postings are very short and I probably take too much of your time with these long posts, so here's a short one -

Wherever you are - may you be blessed with the blessings of home. May you gather your family around you and enjoy each precious moment. May you be granted a full year of life and health and happiness and may the State of Israel and the Jewish people be granted a year of peace, a year free from hatred and violence and may God bless us with leaders who are wise, compassionate, and just.

Shana tova - from Elie and me.


Jameel @ The Muqata said...

Shana Tova - Gmar Chatima Tova!

--Jameel & crew

Red Eyes said...

Hello ...I'm glad I came by your blog. Its amazing. I guess you love reading. Please accept my compliments being my first visit here. Have you read any books by salman rushdie? Ill love to return here and hope you think a counter visit will be worth your time...

Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: