Answer: When he lies to get a story...and...when he commits copyright infringement. And so it is with Faisal Assegaf. His current posting looks like this:
Note the gorgeous guy in the middle? Well, that's my son - and this is proof that Faisal pilfered the picture illegally (thanks to the person who wrote and alerted me to this illegal action). I immediately wrote to WordPress demanding action against this copyright infringement and wrote to Faisal telling him that he did not have permission and better remove Elie's picture immediately. I gave him 24 hours...it took him 5 minutes.
And he added a comment:
So, would u like to give me permission to put on ur son on my blog Mrs Paula?
So, here's my answer, thanks to the kind suggestion of Jameel over at the Muqata:
Mr. Faisal, you have, if you answer the following questions, permission, if you answer the following questions, to use, if you answer the following questions, my precious son's picture - if you answer the following questions:
- What Indonesian army unit are you in, including name, rank, serial number, unit name, commander's name, and your entire family tree (with pictures) going back 3 generations?
- What are your connections to Hamas, how much money have you given them, will give them, etc. and what bank number and account did you use to transfer this money?
- How do you communicate with Hamas - what's your personal cellphone number and that of your handler?
- Did you celebrate on 9/11 when the World Trade Center and the Pentagon were hit by one of the worst (perhaps the worst) terrorist attack ever?
- Before your children go to school, do they ask you what you'll do if they get hit by a car?
- Do you typically teach your children to kill innocent people by using firebombs, rockets, mortars, or missiles?
- What is your bank name and account number, VISA card number and expiration date?
If anyone has any other questions for Faisal, please feel free to post - I'm sure he'll be happy to answer here (or on his website about HamasLovers...of course, you'd have to understand Indonesian to read it).