Friday, March 5, 2010

I Need Clothes...

Elie realized something...he has no clothes.

"You mean you don't want to keep wearing green?" I joked.

"I need clothes," he said again. "Some nice ones."

We had a conference yesterday, "didn't you notice the blue shirt? It isn't so nice."

"So go," I told him. "Take the credit card and go. Do you want me to go with you?" I asked.

"I think I'll take Shmulik," he answered.

Shmulik is the one with a fashion eye - well, at least better than the rest of us. Last year, for Davidi's birthday, Shmulik "took" Elie and bought him some beautiful clothes - Elie looked so handsome and fine.

So - hopefully tomorrow night, Shmulik will take Elie shopping. After all, having finished three years in the army, Elie needs clothes!


SuperRaizy said...

I'm sure that it feels a bit strange to have to re-integrate into civilian society. Good luck to Elie with the transition. (Will we get to see a picture of Elie in his new clothes?)

Rachel Ann said...

I am certainly no fashion maven, but my sons and daughters have pretty good taste. Hope he enjoyed shopping...So will you update his pic with the non-green clothes?

Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: