Monday, March 8, 2010

My Brother, Chaim...

Phase 2 has begun. Chaim went into the army yesterday morning - into Nachal Haredi unit. I'd thought about driving him but realized I had a national conference of 200+ people I was organizing and, in truth, sometimes that last bit they need to do alone. I came home exhausted last night, barely able to move. We put things away...and I went to bed.

This morning Chaim called with a wonderful, "What room am I staying in?" - his way of telling me he was coming for Shabbat..."I might even wear my uniform." (I'm such a sucker for this stuff.)

Later in the day, Shmulik was on the phone with a friend and they were talking about plans for Saturday night. During the conversation, Shmulik told his friend that "My brother, Chaim" will be here.

I smiled for quite a while over this one! It is nice to see that Chaim is a part of our family - from my perspective, but also from his own and from my other children.

No comments:

Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: