Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Beautiful Israel

A beautiful video of our love for Israel - amazing photos - not the many colors of the berets on the soldiers. The first one is turquoise - Artillery!

So many units, one love. Israel


Christine said...

This is a beautiful video. I can't wait for the day I finally get to see this beautiful country with my own eyes! Hope you have a nice day.

Isreview said...

Really great photos! I never get tired of seeing photos like those in the clip!:)

ProphetJoe said...

A very nice video, Paula. Israel is truly a beautiful country -- and so are its people!

So what do the red and purple berets represent?


Edward F Villa said...

The Beat of My Heart: An Israel Defense Forces Tribute

Thank you so very much for sharing my video, Israel : For All That I Am, on your blog... It really, truly means so much to me.

I hope my videos show how much Israel and the Jewish people mean to me...

Have a very blessed upcoming week you and yours.

Thank you , once again

God bless ~always~

Edward Francisco Villa

Batsheva said...

I read you blog all the time and really love your writing. I came across this video this morning and thought you might enjoy it as a mother of Chayalim.

Sufi said...

This is a very beautiful video made by someone with a deep love and heart for Israel. Keep up the good work!

jan said...

Spectacular! Loved it, thanks for sharing, Jan

Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: