Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Passover, Bondage, Freedom and Writing

So, I'll start off with an apology to Bee and others. Passover is a special holiday and a very difficult one for me. This year, with wedding plans for Shmulik (and yes, I have the amazing pictures and have to post them!!!) and so much going on, I've been absent for a week. This is the second day of Passover - first day of the intermediate "semi-holiday" days here in Israel while being "full-holiday" mode outside Israel.

Because we have guests from Israel, I guess we are somewhere in the middle. It is semi for me, full for my guests and soon I'll be serving a holiday meal again, though my kids will likely rebel at the idea of another full holiday meal.

So, I'll be back in full blogging mode as soon as I can - sorry if I worried anyone! One amazing concept was presented at our seder - I'll try blogging that next, but this short post is just to apologize to those I worried and thank you all for caring! May this be a Passover of freedom (from slavery, from terrorism and yeah, from dishes too!).

1 comment:

Bee said...

as long as you and your family are safe and well is all that matters.

Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: info@paulasays.com.