Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Perfect for Yom Yerushalayim - Jerusalem Day

when finally, finally - the city of Jerusalem was reunited - forever.

If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; 
if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.


ProphetJoe said...

*sigh* I wish I understood Hebrew... beautiful video, Paula.

A Soldier's Mother said...

Hi Prophet Joe - the words are from the psalm - If I forget thee, O Jerusalem - I put them in the post....it is such an incredibly beautiful song - one that is sung at every wedding...to remind us never to forget how important Jerusalem is to all of us.

Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: info@paulasays.com.