Monday, August 6, 2012

A Global Demand Denied

A new movement is forming and raising awareness - demanding one minute of silence at the CLOSING ceremony of the Olympics games in London. I have no doubt that the International Olympic Committee will deny this request, as they denied the request for a moment at the opening ceremony.

I won't go into the proven Nazi past of the IOC. I won't mention all the other examples of times a moment WAS held for other victims of terror or accidents. I won't...

I will post this - because these students touch me - from far away at their university - all the way to Israel. What the IOC denied us, these students gave us. I thank them for being the human beings the IOC is not; for fighting for the justice the cowards on the IOC deny.

No comments:

Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: