Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Leaving Israel - from the Air - in Pictures

They say pictures speak a thousand words. As a writer, it's so hard to trust that those 1,000 will be the ones in my heart. Leaving Israel, snapping picture after picture, I realized I was trying to take Israel with me. I have hundreds of pictures of my family...for that matter, I probably have hundreds of pictures of my land on my computer.

But these seemed terribly important for me to capture...and so I did - without words, though the writer in me keeps adding them in my head, wanting to point out - look at the fields, look at the buildings - look what we have built in this land that we love. Israel is truly a land of beauty... but I'll stop now and put those pictures in. Not another word from me ... in this post... really.... I will force myself... I will let myself...let the pictures speak. Listen to them, please - they have so much to tell you - of a land of pride and accomplishment, of incredible beauty and determination and creativity and stop...I'm stopping. This is me stopping...

Pictures...




















1 comment:

jan said...

Israel is a stunning country....I have taken hundreds of photos each time I visit....in April I took 800....everything was in bloom. Honestly, I have never seem such a variety of flowers and colors, it was incredible! I'm going to make a collage just of the flowers...and there were dozens and dozens of different kinds. I've never seen this anywhere else!

Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: info@paulasays.com.