Sunday, May 25, 2014

And it's Official! A Soldier's Mother Goes to Print

So, it's official. I've opened a campaign to raise money to print the book, A Soldier's Mother. I'm hoping to raise somewhere around $15,000 to cover the printing costs and production.

And then use the proceeds of sales to either print the second book or another novel that I wrote called Seeds of Aaron.

If you can help spread the word, I'd be very grateful.

You can follow the progress of the fundraising campaign here:

http://jewcer.com/project/help-a-soldier-s-mother-get-published

If you donate $25 or more, you'll get a signed copy of the book which is well over 300 pages long and covers the first three years that Elie was in the army. It includes some of the draft posts that I didn't publish at the time and some post-army commentary as well.

I don't usually ask for money and if you don't want to contribute how, I hope you'll consider buying the book later - but for those who want to help me bring A Soldier's Mother to print, I thank you.


Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: info@paulasays.com.