Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Talking to the Media...

Apparently, the media has somehow found me, or at least some have. Recently I spoke with BBC Radio for a few minutes. They told me the interview would be non-political and would focus on how it felt to be in Israel at this time, and what it was like when the sirens sound.

The aired interview was 5 minutes long. The recorded interview was approximately 14 minutes long. The first few questions were about the siren...and then came the politics.

The aired recording was about 1 minutes on the siren situation and 4 minutes on the politics.

A reporter from Brazil contacted me; a reporter from Sweden. Each asked me to answer some questions. I've decided to post the answers here...in the next few posts...

A Response to Brazil

Talking to the Swedes

No comments:

Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: info@paulasays.com.