Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Blessings - Day 4

Day 4 - Today, I recognize my fourth child as the blessing of my fourth day of 100. He was the first born in Israel, the fulfillment of my dream not only to bring children to Israel, but to birth them here as well. He is tall and strong and so very beautiful, though he'd be upset if I told him I'd written that. He is still becoming all that he will be some day. He is dedicated to helping others; he is beyond amazing with infants and babies and children. He is not yet my friend, but he's getting there; not yet my teacher or adviser, but definitely an accomplice at times. Today's blessing is my son, Davidi.

Day 3 - Today, I recognize my middle child - center in all directions. He is blessed with an older sister, and a younger one. He is blessed with an older brother, and a younger one. The perfect middle child. Like Amira and Elie, he has married, and married well. He is compassionate and giving. He is gentle and loving. From the time he was little, he loved animals and gave his heart to them. He is a friend and a teacher, an adviser and yet, sometimes an accomplice. Today's blessing is my son, Shmulik.

Day 2 - Today, I recognize the blessing of my oldest son, Elie. He is the strong one, the leader, the commander. He figures things out and gets things done. Like Amira, he has married, and married well. He was the first to enter the army, and he shares what he learned with so many others. He organizes help for me, cuts the chicken better than anyone else. He is a friend and a teacher and an adviser, if not an accomplice. Today's blessing is my son, Elie.

Day 1 - Today, I recognize the blessing of my oldest daughter, Amira. She is beauty defined - inside and out. She is an incredible mother, sister, daughter and wife. She is a friend, an accomplice, a teacher and an adviser. So, today's blessing is my daughter, Amira.

No comments:

Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: info@paulasays.com.