Monday, September 1, 2014

Top Job Interviewing Skills (and a favor)

In my other life, I'm a technical writer. I've entered a contest and I need your help because I want to win it. The first time I entered it, I sadly came to the conclusion that it was less about the quality of your post than about the size of your network. Nevertheless, I insist on writing what I think is a good post. So - because I think this is a good article for anyone who wants to improve their interviewing skills - (and because I want to win) - please visit The Job Mob site and read my article...or skim it...and by all means, please leave a comment, even a word or two.

What I did, in honor of their 8th Annual contest, was write what I thought were the top eight “soft” skills that you not only need to have, but need to show during your brief interview.

You can see the full post here:

Please take a minute and go to the site - all I need is a huge number of visits (hey, go there once a day!) - and leave a comment because despite the popularity contest aspect, I do think it's a good post.

Required Sponsor Posting:

Some very special sponsors have donated prizes to this contest in exchange for our posting information about them. This is not meant as an endorsement of their services and I cannot vouch for the accuracy of any claims made below as I am not familiar with them - but check them out if you get a chance.

Neil Patel's Quicksprout Traffic U is the only online traffic school guaranteed to teach you to attract more visitors who will buy from you. Get the traffic your business needs.

Moz provides inbound marketing analytics software. They also foster the web’s most vibrant online marketing community and create free resources for learning inbound marketing.

No comments:

Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: