Thursday, October 2, 2014

Count Your Blessings - Day 27

Today's blessing is a fast one - I have so much to do and then have to leave early. The fact that we live our lives against a clock, rushing to accomplish things is a blessing in itself.

When we have things to do, we feel useful, needed. So time itself is a blessing. I think we are the only creatures on this planet that live this way - we measure our lives in days, in months, in years, and in accomplishments. I met my future husband when I was 17, our first date was on my 18th birthday. I know the year we got married, the year each of my kids were born.

For some people, time pressures them; for others, time motivates them. I'm the last type. When push comes to shove, as they say, I move incredibly fast to accomplish things.

So, I have so much to do, so little time - and that, is a blessing. It really is.

No comments:

Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: