Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Count your Blessings - Day 32

Today's blessing is something we take for granted...water.

It is an amazing gift - always. I always drive my kids crazy about taking water with them - a small 1/2 liter bottle...more or less. My older kids have mostly accepted this; my youngest one as well. Davidi, on the other hand...well, I still have work to do there.

Everywhere I go, I take a bottle of water with me.

Israel is, especially in the summer, a hot and dry country - water!

Water is the rain we receive as a blessing each year; water is how we water our plants and so necessary to watch our land thrive.

Water cleans away...


1 comment:

Zev Landerer said...

Good timing to post this erev sukkos - the festival during which G-d judges how much water to supply the world (Tractate Sukkah)

Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: info@paulasays.com.