Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Netanayahu's Response to Obama

When a US official in the White House referred to the Prime Minister of the State of Israel as chicken****, Netanyahu gave an excellent response. Then and now, as the US once again begins attempting to pressure Israel to pull its line, to follow its orders...this video statement is again appropriate.

When the Associated Press, news outlets in Chicago and elsewhere question our democracy because they don't like who we elected, this video statement is needed.

When American Jewry criticizes our Prime Minister because a strong and defiant Israel embarrasses them and makes them uncomfortable in their attempts to assimilate into mainstream America, this video statement is our response.

The attacks against Netanyahu are very much an attack against Israel. We will defend ourselves...even if that bothers US officials, Obama, and American Jews.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog somehow in a search. I can't believe people in the United States are still praising Obama. They scare me. How can people be so bewitched? I never voted for him. I watched his speeches before he was elected. I knew what was coming if he would be elected. I hope that we can all survive it.

I hope that I have not done anything in my life that put that vile man into office. I am so sorry for the harm he has done to Israel and to the world. I pray for your peace and that you are all filled with joy. May G-d bless you and your family.

Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: