Thursday, May 28, 2015

God's Sense of Humor

For more years than I can remember, I have been aware that God has the most fine-tuned sense of humor. Irony. Whatever.

I'm sitting here unsure what to do - take an opportunity that would be incredible professionally...turn it down...go...say no...

I can't give more details now...I'm sitting here trying to decide.


Ah, and the dates - God is truly laughing in the heavens...will I ever be able to explain why I am so amazed. God has a whole world, perhaps many worlds to look after...and He even finds time for this.

Dear God, please give me the wisdom to decide, to choose the right path. How can one know what is right...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If Hashem gave you this opportunity, Hashem will guide you to make the correct decision...but think it through long and hard and consult your closest family members only...not outsiders (except if seeking professional guidance).
Hatzlacha Rabba.

Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: