Monday, November 23, 2015

When the Heart Rages

One of the best compliments that you can give to a writer is that they have spoken your words, your thoughts. I hear it sometimes and each time this gives me such pleasure. I tend to write as often as I can and so rarely do others have the chance to speak words for me. I should let this happen more often.

Today, with great thanks, I share a guest post of a friend, a scholar, a wise man who deeply cares about others.

He is a guest blogger on Times of Israel and once again, Times of Israel has decided to take the coward's path by refusing to publish the following article. Arabs are rampaging and murdering in our land but God help us if we take a moment and rage ourselves.

Never mind the fact that our rages are most often restricted to words and prayers while theirs are most often restricted to bombs, stones, axes, knives, ramming cars, and other tools of murder and violence.

This friend dared to express the anger that is in the hearts of many in Israel. Apparently, a site that fancies itself as the "marketplace of ideas" refuses to sell what Israel is buying this week... 

Guest post...

When the Heart Rages

The heart rages. Yes, I am mad and yes, the people of Israel are up in arms. And these are some of my thoughts.

Because I no longer care! I do not need to be PC. I do not need to dance around the words...the time has come to really say what needs to be said: Islam is a religion of hate. Arabs want to murder Jews. Arabs who claim they want a Two State solution are liars, cheaters, thieves and con-artists. There NEVER was an Arab Palestine and there NEVER will be a Palestine...NEVER!

Those who think that there will be peace are living in fantasy land. Those who feel Jews and Arabs can live peacefully side by side are deluding themselves. It cannot happen. And do not think for one moment, Sons of Ishmael, that stabbing and killing a 21 year old girl or shooting an 18 year old boy is going to change all that. You think people are going to wake up one day and say “Hey, they stabbed enough Jews, let’s give them a state”?? Are you out of your mind?

And it is time for REAL action! It is time to take severe action against the families of all murderers. First, all of the immediate relatives of the murderers should be deported. I hear Canada is big into refugees, so give them a call. Secondly, all of the Imams who either incite or who do not say a word of condemnation: put them in jail. Silence in the face of all this atrocity is acquiescence (wait, that is not so legal...I do not care).

Then, any Arab known to pose a threat to a Jew for any reason, put him in jail--no due process, no appeals. THE FREEDOM OF EVEN ONE ARAB WHO POSES A POTENTIAL THREAT TO A JEW IS NOT WORTH THE LIFE OF A SINGLE JEW! NOT ONE! (How to implement? How to figure that out? I have no idea. But the IDF KNOWS who THOUSANDS of them are...we see them getting arrested overnight every day. A full scale “invasion” of neighborhoods harboring Hamas operatives or supporters of ANY Islamic/Arab terrorists with the goal of getting them off the streets needs to happen.)

You think that is radical? It is what they are doing in France right now. And Brussels (where terrorists are sprouting up like mushrooms) is on a race against the clock to find cells who are currently looking to put an “operation” into action.

Yes, it is time. It is time to take radical action and get those who seek our death OFF THE STREETS.

And yes, I rage. I am angry, as I said at the outset. Yes, I and others will calm down soon. But it does not detract from the message. We need to do something, and soon.

Someone shared a beautiful thought with me. There are four slots with four parchments with verses from the Torah in the Tefillin worn on the head. This indicates that we can THINK in any direction we wish to think. In the Tefillin worn on the arm, there is only a single parchment with verses from the Torah, because, at the end of the day, we can only ACT in one way. 

We do not take vengeance, we do not act in violence and in hate...we take action to protect our people.

May G-d avenge the blood of those who have been murdered, and may He send a complete healing to those injured.


Thomas said...

Dear Paula; "I hear Canada is big into refugees, so give them a call", a quote from your guest blogger Rav Zev Shandalov. We or at least I do not want these people living next to me. We do not think like Chrystia Freeland, Trudeau's International Trade Minister. Watch her on Bill Maher here>> Hey Paula, you can find me over at>> I do hope that He does send complete healing to all those that have been injured by Islam. Respectfully, Thomas

Marion Rosen said...

Please DON'T send them to Canada!!!!

Lynne Marton said...


I have a lot to say about this, but it would only be echoing Rav Zev Shandalov's words.
So I will say - YES!!!!!!!!!!

Rav Shandalov - I totally agree with you - a million times over! Enough is enough is too much! I have not been PC for quite a while and I rage on my wall regularly.
And no one should be allowed to say anything to you for speaking the TRUTH - except KOL HAKOVOD!!!!

Thank you!!!

CDG, Yerushalayim, Eretz Yisrael Shlemah said...

Paula, may I post this - with attribution of course - ? Rav Shandalov's words need to go viral. People need to know that Jews can get angry. We can be "as mad as hell and [we're] not going to take it anymore!"

Mashiach needs to be revealed NOW.

ZMS said...

My appreciation to you all for your comments and wishes to spread this blog far and wide. As far as Canada, I was using the idea to also chide PM Trudeau; as absurd as it would be to take THESE "refugees" it is similarly absurd to take the ones he wants to. Any help in getting this to go viral would be wonderful. (I meant not offense at all to Canada, of course...just to the IDEA of taking in 25,000 so-called refugees blindly)

CDG, Yerushalayim, Eretz Yisrael Shlemah said...

My post is up: Guest Post: When the Heart Rages

I'll let you know how it goes.


Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: