Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Picture to Make You Smile

I saw this picture on Facebook (credit to The Israel Project who reposted it from the חיילים מצייצים group).

I just posted that I was missing the boy David was, even as I welcome and love the man he is becoming. I don't believe in coincidences. I believe everything is part of a plan...burning a piece of bread in the toaster, so you are delayed and have to make another one...even something as simple as not finding your hair brush, losing your phone for the fourth time...whatever.

So, here's my not-a-coincidence for the day...minutes after posting the previous article, I saw this picture on Facebook to remind me that inside the man...there will always be the boy...


No comments:

Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: info@paulasays.com.