Sunday, May 8, 2016

Tuvia Tenenbom - Catch the Jew - is Coming to Maale Adumim - TONIGHT!

I'm so excited to be organizing this event...

I loved the book he wrote - Catch the Jew...

I have never read a book that I disagreed with and loved so much at the same time. It is a book that everyone should read - left wing, right wing...oh my God, especially left wing.

I laughed, I cried, I smiled and I got angry. In the end, as tears left my eyes as I read the book, I had one great urge - to speak to Tuvia and tell him - NO!!!!! You. Are. Wrong.

I still believe he is wrong. But I also know that he wants to be wrong. My greatest fear is that there's even a chance that he is right...but I am comforted by the believe that wrong or right doesn't apply in a world that is based not on logic, but on faith. More precisely, a world controled not by man but by God. Ultimately, if you believe God is in control, we're in good shape. It's man we have to fear.

So, I wrote a review...The End of Israel and I asked Tuvia to come to Maale Adumim...and he is!!!


Sunday, May 8 - Pnei Shmuel Synagogue (102 Mitzpe Nevo - also called the "Down" shul) at 7:30 p.m.

Come hear Tuvia speak - ask questions, make comments, buy his book!

So excited to host Tuvia and hoping many people will come and hear him speak. He's got a message for Israel (and I think Israel has a message for him)!

No comments:

Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: