Sunday, December 11, 2016

Perspectives

Remember that 52 Frames contest I've written about? I still love it but I've missed a few weeks.

Last week, it was minimalism...I posted this for it...not exactly what they meant, I think, but it worked for me...

This week, I pretty much didn't even have time to look to see what the topic was.

Hours before the deadline, I finally got a chance to check - Perspectives...shooting something from a different angle.

Earlier in the week, there was a beautiful half moon and I took a bunch of pictures. I love the zoom on this camera...

But the idea here was to shoot something from a different perspective. You can't really get a different perspective on the moon unless you're in outer space. Otherwise, it's always going to be up.

Nice picture, right?

So forget the moon...and it's cold outside.

And I'm cold...and tired...

I looked at the dog...he gave me this look like...um, no, lady, just no!

I opened the oven and that didn't call to me. I'm not sure why, but I ended up in the fridge.

Well, not me, my camera.

And of all the interesting things, for some reason, the underside of the egg shelf called to me.

No, I don't expect to win any prizes; don't even expect to get in the top 50 or so pictures but mission accomplished. How many people look at the world from the underside of their egg trays?






No comments:

Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: info@paulasays.com.