Sunday, January 8, 2017

The Chain of Command

I can't think of what to add to this. I knew the ending...there could be no other...and still, it felt too real to ignore. It's silly...until you realize it's not at all funny. It's too tragically true.

No, I don't think it's actually gotten to the top level shown here...but how far up does it go? And will the end change? Ever?

Today, this is what happened...soldiers were left to die. A few people have written that the soldiers were cowards. I promise you, they were not. In a few days, David goes back to the army after a few weeks break. If I could, I think I would try to pull him out. He's dedicating to serving this land...but how dedicated is this land in honoring and protecting him. That is the question that will go all the way up this chain of command.

No comments:

Copyright Statement

Everything on this site is protected and copyrighted according to Israeli and international laws. Violators WILL be prosecuted.

For permission to use pictures or text from this site, please write to: info@paulasays.com.